- Artificial intelligence technology and data protection
- What is AI and is its uptake inevitable?
- What issues does AI raise with regard to data privacy? Why are these issues significant?
- What is the existing legal framework in this area and is it equipped to deal with data protection and privacy issues in relation to AI and robotics?
- How do you envisage this area of the law developing in the future?
Commercial analysis: Majdi Silk, associate in the technology, media and telecoms team at Dentons, considers the current state of the law on data protection in relation to artificial intelligence (AI) technology.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial