Redefining the role of in-house counsel as strategic business partner
An interview with Matt Redding, GC at Six Degrees Group
As business needs continue to shift and face ever-increasing challenges and opportunities, so has the expectation of what the legal function needs to deliver to its organisation.
In this interview Matt Redding, General Counsel at Six Degrees Group, talks about how the role of the in-house lawyer has changed since his legal career began in 2000, and the key areas where lawyers should better align their focus towards business needs to show their worth.
Watch now and learn:
- The degree to which the in-house role has changed
- The importance of embracing innovation
- How to deliver value beyond cost-savings
- Advancing the business as a strategic business partner
- How to align legal risk with the business’ risk appetite
- Matt’s top tips on a successful in-house career
You may also be interested in:
Discover more on how Lexis®PSL can support you demonstrate your value or call 0330 161 1234 to speak to one of our dedicated in-house consultants.
Join your in-house peers
Sign up to receive the latest news focused on the business implications to consider, regulatory updates, upcoming peer networking opportunities, interviews, analysis and market trends.